There are 27 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Banking, insurance and other financial clerks compile, process and maintain banking, insurance and other financial information. They are employed by banks, credit companies, private and public insurance establishments, investment firms and other financial establishments throughout the private and public sectors.
actuarial clerk, bank clerk, credit clerk, dental claims clerk, dividend calculation clerk, insurance clerk – financial sector, insurance rater, ledger control clerk, loan clerk – financial sector, mortgage clerk, premium rater – insurance, real estate clerk, securities clerk – financial sector.
- Compile records of deposits, withdrawals, loan and mortgage payments, cheques and purchase, sale and exchange of securities
- Process loan and mortgage applications, loan and mortgage payments, retirement savings plan applications, term deposits, drafts and money orders
- Verify and balance automatic teller machine transactions and ledger entries, calculate service charges and interest payments and notify customers regarding account discrepancies and captured bank cards
- Answer enquiries and provide information on banking products, policies and services
- May sell drafts, money orders, travellers' cheques and foreign currency, rent safety deposit boxes and open and close savings, chequing and other accounts.
- Process enrolments, cancellations, claims transactions, policy changes and premium payments
- Review insurance applications and verify insurance coverage, premiums paid and other insurance information
- Calculate insurance premiums, pension benefits and annuity payments
- Compile and maintain claims data, rates and insurance data and records
- Answer enquiries and provide information on insurance products, policies and services.
- Compile and maintain rental, sale and other real estate listings
- Compile and maintain stock, bond and other securities listings
- Sort, verify and process real estate, securities and other financial transactions
- Answer enquiries and reply to correspondence.
Jobs for Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Clerks in Nord-du-Québec Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting 2,800 Regular Force, and 5,400 part-time Reserve Force members for a wide range of careers across Canada.
The mission of the Canadian Forces is to protect Canada, defend North America in co operation with the U.S., and contribute to international peace and security. On any given day, about 8,000 Canadian Forces members - one third of our deployable force - are preparing for, engaged in or returning from an overseas mission. At home, Canadian Forces can bring the best available military resources from across Canada to bear on a crisis or threat, wherever it occurs, nation-wide.
To learn about the requirements and application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: