Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes assemblers and inspectors, not elsewhere classified, who assemble and inspect a variety of products, such as jewellery, silverware, clocks and watches, musical instruments, sporting goods, toys, and other miscellaneous products. They are employed by a wide variety of manufacturing companies.
Venetian blind assembler, antenna assembler, bicycle assembler, camera assembly inspector, eyeglass frame assembler, golf club assembler, jewellery inspector, lampshade assembler, piano assembly inspector, toy inspector, watch assembler.
- Cut, shape and fit materials to form parts and components
- Screw, clip, glue, bond, weld or otherwise assemble parts and components to form final products
- Sand, trim, grind or clean products into final form using hand tools.
- Check manufactured items for defects and for conformance to specifications, visually or using sample models and instruments
- Affix seals or tags to approved items and return defective products for repair or recycle
- Complete reports on product inspection.
Wages for Other Assemblers and Inspectors in Saguenay--Lac-Saint-Jean Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
- Date Modified: