Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes personnel in occupations unique to the armed forces, such as artillery soldiers, infantry soldiers, air defence technicians and naval electronics technicians who provide collective defence measures to protect Canadian waters, land, airspace and other interests. They are employed by the Canadian armed forces.
air defence technician, armoured vehicle crewmember, artillery soldier, field engineer – military, infantry soldier, naval weapons technician, sonar operator, tank driver, weapons operator.
- Operate armoured vehicles, artillery, hand-held weapons and other military combat equipment and defence systems
- Engage in peacekeeping operations and enforce cease-fire agreements
- Provide aid in emergency situations, such as civil disorder, natural disasters and major accidents
- Engage in drills and other training in preparation for peacekeeping, combat and natural disaster relief duties
- Perform administrative and guard duties.
Personnel in this unit group are assigned to specific operations related to reconnaissance, peacekeeping, disaster relief and combat.
Jobs for Occupations Unique to the Armed Forces in Saguenay--Lac-Saint-Jean Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Saguenay--Lac-Saint-Jean Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: