Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Library clerks issue and receive library materials, sort and shelve books and provide general library information to users. They also perform clerical functions. Library clerks are employed by libraries or other establishments with library services.
circulation clerk – library, interlibrary loan clerk, library clerk, library page, periodicals clerk, reference clerk, shelving clerk – library.
- Issue and receive library books and other materials
- Reshelve books and other library materials
- Perform clerical activities such as manual and electronic filing, word processing and occasional typing
- Maintain journal subscriptions
- Assist library users in accessing basic library materials and making interlibrary loans.
Wages for Library Clerks in Saguenay--Lac-Saint-Jean Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
Due to data limitations, the wage for this occupation cannot be published. Please refer to the wage published for this occupation at the provincial or territorial level.
- Date Modified: