Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Loan officers examine, evaluate and process credit and loan applications. They are employed by banks, trust companies, credit unions and similar financial institutions.
- Interview applicants for personal, mortgage, student and business loans
- Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan
- Complete credit and loan documentation
- Submit credit and loan applications to management with recommendations for approval or rejection; or approve or reject applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected
- Promote the sale of credit and loan services
- Review and update credit and loan files
- Prepare statements on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
Wages for Loan Officers in Saguenay--Lac-Saint-Jean Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
- Date Modified: