Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of departments or establishments that provide insurance, mortgage, real estate and investment services. They are generally responsible for business development and must ensure that their group reaches performance levels related to established objectives. They are employed by insurance companies, real estate firms, stockbrokers, investment dealers, mortgage brokers and security and commodity exchanges.
bond sales manager, brokerage manager – investments, commodities trading manager, financial brokerage manager, insurance claims service manager, insurance manager, investment manager, mortgage broker manager, real estate service manager, securities sales director, trading floor manager.
- Insurance managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment or department that provides automobile, fire, life, property or other types of insurance services.
- Real estate service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment or department that buys, sells and leases residential and commercial property for clients.
- Mortgage broker managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment or department that finds lenders or lending institutions on behalf of clients seeking a mortgage.
- Securities managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an establishment or department that buys and sells stocks, bonds and other forms of investments on behalf of individual or institutional clients; manage the investments of their own clients.
Outlook & Prospects for Insurance, Real Estate and Financial Brokerage Managers in Saguenay--Lac-Saint-Jean Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Saguenay--Lac-Saint-Jean Region||(3 of 3 stars)||2012-10-22|
For the 2012-2014 period, job opportunities in the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean region are expected to be good for this occupation.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Nov 25 - Nov 29, 2013
- A new retirement complex, Le Manoir du Fjord, will be built in La Baie. Eighteen million dollars will be invested in the first phase and $7M will be invested in the second phase. (available in French only)
- In La Baie, $8M will be invested to renovate a residence with apartments for elderly persons and to build a new one beside it (available in French only)
- Date Modified: