There are 4 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Contractors and managers in this unit group operate establishments that provide agricultural services such as livestock and poultry breeding, soil preparation, crop planting, crop spraying, cultivating or harvesting.
artificial inseminator, crop dusting contractor, livestock breeding service manager, manager, artificial insemination service, manager, crop harvesting service.
- Manage businesses which provide an agricultural livestock service such as artificial insemination, spraying or shearing of livestock or disinfecting pens, barns or poultry houses
- Manage businesses which provide agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying or harvesting
- Hire and train workers
- Negotiate with farmers and farm managers regarding the services to be provided
- Maintain financial and operational records
- May participate in the provision of the service or in the operation of machinery and equipment.
Jobs for Agricultural and Related Service Contractors and Managers in Laurentides Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting 2,800 Regular Force, and 5,400 part-time Reserve Force members for a wide range of careers across Canada.
The mission of the Canadian Forces is to protect Canada, defend North America in co operation with the U.S., and contribute to international peace and security. On any given day, about 8,000 Canadian Forces members - one third of our deployable force - are preparing for, engaged in or returning from an overseas mission. At home, Canadian Forces can bring the best available military resources from across Canada to bear on a crisis or threat, wherever it occurs, nation-wide.
To learn about the requirements and application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: