Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Sales, marketing and advertising managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, wholesale and e-business sales, marketing, advertising and public relations. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale establishments, marketing and public relations consulting companies and government departments.
Internet communications manager, Web communications manager, Web marketing manager, advertising director, advertising manager, corporate sales manager, director, communications, director, media relations, director, public relations, fundraising campaign manager, manager, e-business, marketing manager, promotions manager, regional sales manager, sales and marketing manager.
- Sales managers plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments.
- Marketing managers establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Advertising managers plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Public relations managers direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- E-business managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence including public relations, communications and commercial activities.
Outlook & Prospects for Sales, Marketing and Advertising Managers in Lanaudière Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
For the 2012-2014 period, job opportunities in the Lanaudière region are expected to be fair for this occupation.
Local Labour Market News
Week of Jun 10 – Jun 14, 2013
- Les Enceintes acoustiques Unisson of Saint-Roch-de-L'Achigan will be investing over $1.6M to build a large mobile outdoor stage able to withstand winds up to 120 km/hr. This project will create 15 new jobs. (available in French only)
Week of Mar 25 – Mar 29, 2013
- Construction of the Résidence des Prairies in Notre-Dames-des-Prairies will begin in August 2013 with the establishment opening in July 2014. The seniors residence will have 55 units at an investment of over $7.9M. (available in French only)
Week of Feb 18 – Feb 22, 2013
- The Portes Belhumeur door manufacturer, a division of Masonite based in Berthierville, announced that 45 employees will lose their jobs permanently over the next few weeks following a slump in the company’s sales. The factory employed 190 people. (available in French only)
Week of Dec 03 – Dec 07, 2012
- Construction on Square Beauchamps, a new $5M residential condo project in Saint-Charles-Borromée, will begin in February 2013 and will include some retail space to house several businesses (available in French only)
- Date Modified: