Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Financial managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of financial and accounting departments. They develop and implement the financial policies and systems of establishments. Financial managers establish performance standards and prepare various financial reports for senior management. They are employed in financial and accounting departments in companies throughout the private sector and in government.
controller, director – financial services, director of accounting, finance director, financial administrator, manager, financial control, manager, financial planning and analysis, manager, internal audit services, treasurer.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department
- Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment
- Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
- Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
- Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Act as liaison between the organization and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
- Establish profitability standards for investment activities and handle mergers and/or acquisitions
- Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance.
Jobs for Financial Managers in Montréal Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 33 job postings in Montréal Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-12-13||account manager||SOTI Inc||
|2013-12-12||director - financial services||PEART, DELROY||
|2013-12-12||assistant accounting manager||CARRIÈRE & ASSOCIÉS||
|2013-12-11||account manager||PEOPLEFIND INC||
|2013-12-11||account manager||FRANKLIN EMPIRE INC||
|2013-12-10||account manager||ABB INC.||
|2013-12-10||account manager||DRAKE INTERNATIONAL||
|2013-12-05||account manager||LEVITT-SAFETY LIMITED||
|2013-12-05||department manager||ARRAY CANADA INC.||
|2013-12-04||account manager||SENSUS Communication et Solutions Inc.||
|2013-12-02||financial controller||LASALLE INTERNATIONAL INC.||
|2013-11-29||department manager||WALMART CANADA||
|2013-11-27||financial controller||BENTLEY LEATHERS INC.||
|2013-11-26||accounting manager||GROOM & ASSOCIATES||
|2013-11-26||account manager||DONATI & ASSOCIATES INC.||
|2013-11-18||account manager||LEVITT-SAFETY LIMITED||
|2013-11-15||account manager||GRAND & TOY||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: