Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Executive housekeepers direct and control the operations of housekeeping departments within hotels, hospitals and other establishments.
assistant executive housekeeper, executive housekeeper, hospital executive housekeeper, hotel executive housekeeper, housekeeping director, housekeeping manager.
- Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department
- Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crews
- Co-ordinate the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
- Hire, train and supervise housekeeping staff
- Maintain financial records and prepare budgets, payroll and employee schedules.
Longueuil, Beloeil, Contrecoeur, Granby, Huntingdon, Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Otterburn Park, Saint-Hyacinthe, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Acton Vale, Bedford, Cowansville, Farnham, Iberville, L'Île-Perrot, Marieville, Pincourt, Richelieu, Saint-Césaire, Sainte-Julie, Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, Saint-Luc, Saint-Rémi, Saint-Timothée, Sorel, Tracy, Waterloo, McMasterville, Nitro, Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil, Val-Boisé
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Housekeepers in Montérégie Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
For the 2012 - 2014 period, job opportunities in the Montreal region are expected to be limited for this occupation.
Local Labour Market News
Week of Jun 03 – Jun 07, 2013
- Shopping centre, Place Longueuil, will be renovated for approximately $33.3M (available in French only)
- Solmax has invested $15M in an expansion project that will allow it to create 13 jobs in Varennes (available in French only)
- Ericsson will build new facilities estimated at $1.2B in Vaudreuil-Dorion (available in French only)
Week of May 27 – May 31, 2013
- Acrobate, a company specializing in the printing of textiles and promotional objects in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, has moved and created a few jobs (available in French only)
- Ultramar of Saint-Lambert will shut down on June 1st, leading to the layoff of 5 workers (available in French only)
- Jean Coutu has invested $190M in Varennes for the construction of a new distribution centre (available in French only)
- RBC Bank has invested $10M for a new branch in Brossard's Dix30 neighbourhood (available in French only)
Week of May 20 – May 24, 2013
- The caterer Un Vent de Lyon in Granby will hire approximately 50 people between now and September 2013 (available in French only)
Week of May 13 – May 17, 2013
- A residential construction project evaluated at $100 M in Vieux-Longueuil (available in French only)
- Construction of two new businesses in Saint-Constant (available in French only)
- Date Modified: