Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Web designers and developers research, design, develop and produce Internet and Intranet sites. They are employed in computer software development firms, information technology consulting firms, information technology units throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.
Internet site designer, Internet site developer, Intranet site designer, Web designer, Web developer, Web manager, Web site developer, Webmaster, e-business Web site developer, e-commerce Web site developer.
- Consult with clients to develop and document Web site requirements
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Develop Web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Web site
- Create and optimize content for the Web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- May lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- May research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
Longueuil, Beloeil, Contrecoeur, Granby, Huntingdon, Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Otterburn Park, Saint-Hyacinthe, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Acton Vale, Bedford, Cowansville, Farnham, Iberville, L'Île-Perrot, Marieville, Pincourt, Richelieu, Saint-Césaire, Sainte-Julie, Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, Saint-Luc, Saint-Rémi, Saint-Timothée, Sorel, Tracy, Waterloo, McMasterville, Nitro, Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil, Val-Boisé
Jobs for Web Designers and Developers in Montérégie Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 7 job postings in Montérégie Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-12-06||Web site designer||LUMINA-FX||
|2013-12-06||Web developer||PIREL Inc.||
|2013-12-06||Web developer||EMPLOIS COMPÉTENCES INC.||
|2013-12-06||Webmaster||SKI BROMONT.COM S.E.C||
|2013-12-04||web site designer||LE GROUPE C.P.O. (1998) Arbro International||
|2013-11-29||e-business (electronic business) Web site developer||ALTEO INC.||
|2013-11-27||Web developer||SEDNOVE INC.||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: