Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Facility operation managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and the included real estate. Facility operation managers are employed by a wide range of establishments, such as airports, harbours, canals, shopping centres, convention centres, warehouses and recreational facilities. Maintenance managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the maintenance department within commercial, industrial, institutional, recreational and other facilities. Maintenance managers are employed by a wide range of establishments, such as office buildings, shopping centres, airports, harbours, warehouses, grain terminals, universities, schools and sports facilities, and by the maintenance and mechanical engineering departments of manufacturing and other industrial establishments.
airport manager, arena manager, campus maintenance manager, chief, maintenance support services, facility operations manager, harbour master, head, facilities maintenance, maintenance manager, mechanical services superintendent, plant maintenance superintendent, recreation facility manager, shopping centre manager, shopping mall manager, superintendent, maintenance and service, warehouse manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and the included real estate
- Oversee the leasing of space in the facility and the included real estate and the development of marketing strategies
- Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects to modify commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and real estate
- Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of real estate infrastructures including machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Plan and manage the facility's operations budget
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
- Hire, train and supervise staff.
- Direct the maintenance and repair of an establishment's machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- Co-ordinate cleaning, snow removal and landscaping operations
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services
- Plan and manage a facility's maintenance budget
- Hire, train and supervise staff.
Longueuil, Beloeil, Contrecoeur, Granby, Huntingdon, Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Otterburn Park, Saint-Hyacinthe, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Acton Vale, Bedford, Cowansville, Farnham, Iberville, L'Île-Perrot, Marieville, Pincourt, Richelieu, Saint-Césaire, Sainte-Julie, Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, Saint-Luc, Saint-Rémi, Saint-Timothée, Sorel, Tracy, Waterloo, McMasterville, Nitro, Saint-Mathieu-de-Beloeil, Val-Boisé
Jobs for Facility Operation and Maintenance Managers in Montérégie Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 15 job postings in Montérégie Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-05-25||maintenance co-ordinator||RANDSTAD LÉVIS||
|2013-05-24||maintenance planner||GROUPE PERSPECTIVE LÉVIS||
|2013-05-24||maintenance co-ordinator||DRAKE INTERNATIONAL INC.||
|2013-05-24||maintenance planner||TECHAID INC.||
|2013-05-24||maintenance co-ordinator||RANDSTAD LÉVIS||
|2013-05-23||maintenance operations manager||CORPORATION DE GESTION DE LA VOIE MARITIME DU SAINT-LAURENT||
|2013-05-22||maintenance planner||GESTION KHEOPS MANAGEMENT INC.||
|2013-05-21||plant maintenance superintendent||VIANDES PAQUETTE INC.||
|2013-05-19||maintenance co-ordinator||DRAKE INTERNATIONAL INC.||
|2013-05-16||maintenance planner||DYNAMI CONSULTANTS INC.||
|2013-05-10||head, facilities maintenance||TRUDEAU DUPRÉ INC.||
|2013-05-02||maintenance co-ordinator||CAMP DE VACANCES FAMILIALES VALLEYFIELD INC.||
|2013-05-01||maintenance planner||SOLUTIONS THORENS INC.||
|2013-04-26||maintenance operations manager||GROUPE SCE INC.||
|2013-04-04||maintenance manager||CDI Corporation||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: