Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Production clerks co-ordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within an establishment, prepare work and production schedules and monitor the progress of production and construction projects. Production clerks are employed by manufacturing and construction companies, printing and publishing companies and other industrial establishments.
expediter, material estimator, production clerk, production co-ordinator, production scheduler, scheduling clerk, traffic control clerk.
- Compile detailed worksheets and specifications from customer's order
- Estimate type and quantity of materials and labour required for production, construction and other projects
- Consult with production supervisor to schedule production runs in a cost and time-efficient manner
- Meet regularly with other production clerks, warehouse, production and construction supervisors and purchasing and inventory clerks to co-ordinate activities between warehouses and production floors or construction sites
- Co-ordinate and monitor the movement of parts, supplies and materials within an establishment and ensure that supplies, materials and products are shipped and received on schedule
- Prepare and maintain various reports on the progress of work, materials used, rates of production and other production information, using manual or computerized systems.
Jobs for Production Clerks in Estrie Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 4 job postings in Estrie Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-06-17||production co-ordinator||ADECCO SERVICES DE RESSOURCES HUMAINES LTÉE||
|2013-06-13||production co-ordinator||AGENCE PHOTOBANQUE||
|2013-06-07||production clerk||2624-8831 Québec inc. (LES ALIMENTS JARDI INC)||
|2013-06-05||production co-ordinator||AGENCE PHOTOBANQUE||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: