Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Letter carriers sort and deliver mail, record delivery of registered mail and collect money for cash-on-delivery parcels. Letter carriers are employed by Canada Post Corporation.
- Organize mail by address and load into mailbag
- Deliver letters, small parcels and other printed matter along established routes
- Deliver telegrams, special delivery and express mail
- Collect payment for cash-on-delivery service
- Record delivery of registered mail
- Leave notices that items could not be delivered and the location where they can be picked up
- Return undeliverable mail to postal station.
Wages for Letter Carriers in Estrie Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Estrie Region||14.00||23.72||25.00||NoteLink opens in a new window|
- Date Modified: