Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who operate processing machines, and package or grade food, beverage and tobacco products. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, fish plants, meat plants, breweries and other food, beverage and tobacco processing establishments.
HACCP co-ordinator, brewer supervisor, foreman/woman, poultry graders, packaging supervisor, production supervisor – food and beverage processing, supervisor, bottling, supervisor, fish processing, supervisor, food product testers, supervisor, meat packing, supervisor, tobacco processing, supervisor, vegetable packing, team supervisor, flour milling.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who process, package, test and grade food, beverage and tobacco products
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other units
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policy
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports.
Wages for Supervisors, Food, Beverage and Tobacco Processing in Chaudière-Appalaches Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
|Chaudière-Appalaches Region||12.25||17.52||26.11||NoteLink opens in a new window|
- Date Modified: