Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Executive housekeepers direct and control the operations of housekeeping departments within hotels, hospitals and other establishments.
assistant executive housekeeper, executive housekeeper, hospital executive housekeeper, hotel executive housekeeper, housekeeping director, housekeeping manager.
- Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department
- Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crews
- Co-ordinate the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
- Hire, train and supervise housekeeping staff
- Maintain financial records and prepare budgets, payroll and employee schedules.
Jobs for Executive Housekeepers in Chaudière-Appalaches Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 3 job postings in Chaudière-Appalaches Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-12-03||assistant executive housekeeper||CLUB DE GOLF & CHALETS ROYAL LAURENTIEN||
|2013-12-03||executive housekeeper||CLUB DE GOLF & CHALETS ROYAL LAURENTIEN||
|2013-11-11||assistant executive housekeeper||GDI SERVICES (QUÉBEC) S.E.C.||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: