Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Process control and machine operators in this unit group operate multi-function process control machinery or single-function machines to process and package food and beverage products. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, meat plants, breweries and other food and beverage processing establishments.
bakery machine operator – food and beverage processing, bottling machine operator, brewer, canning machine operator, chocolate refiner, control room operator – food and beverage processing, fermenter operator, freezer operator, fryer operator, meat grinder, mixer operator, dry foods, pasteurizer operator, sugar boiler.
- Operate multi-function process control machinery through control panels, computer terminals or other control systems to grind, extract, mix, blend, cook or otherwise process food products and to bag, box or otherwise package food products
- Operate multi-function process control machinery to grind, extract, mix, blend, distill, ferment or otherwise process alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages and to bottle, can or otherwise package beverages
- Observe gauges, computer printouts and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions and make adjustments to process variables such as cooking times, ingredient inputs, flow rates and temperature settings
- Maintain shift log of production and other data.
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines preparatory to operation
- Operate single-function machines to grind, extract, mix, blend, freeze, cook or otherwise process food or beverage products and to box, can or otherwise package food or beverage products
- Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as necessary
- Record production information such as quantity, weight, size, date and type of products packaged.
Jobs for Process Control and Machine Operators, Food and Beverage Processing in Bas-Saint-Laurent Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 1 job postings in Bas-Saint-Laurent Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-12-11||food slicer - food and beverage processing||CHARCUTERIE LA BICOISE INC.||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: