Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Sales representatives, wholesale trade (non-technical), sell non-technical goods and services to retail, wholesale, commercial, industrial, professional and other clients domestically and internationally. They are employed by establishments that produce or provide goods and services such as petroleum companies, food, beverage and tobacco producers, clothing manufacturers, motor vehicles and parts manufacturers, hotels, business services firms, and transportation companies. Auctioneers are included in this unit group. Sales representatives, wholesale trade who are supervisors are also included in this unit group.
food products sales representative, freight sales agent, graphic design sales representative, hotel accommodations sales executive, liquor sales representative, magazine sales representative, oil distributor, periodicals sales representative, security services sales consultant, supervisor, wholesale trade representatives, transfer company agent.
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Review and adapt to information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Represent companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
- May conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- May supervise the activities of other sales representatives.
Jobs for Sales Representatives – Wholesale Trade (Non-Technical) in Bas-Saint-Laurent Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 4 job postings in Bas-Saint-Laurent Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-05-15||food services sales representative||T.E.S. THE EMPLOYMENT SOLUTION||
|2013-05-14||sales representative||WHOLESALE MERCHANT SERVICES.||
|2013-05-01||display advertising sales representative||L'AVANTAGE CONSOMMATEURS||
|2013-04-19||sales representative||WHOLESALE MERCHANT SERVICES.||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: