Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes circus performers, magicians, models, puppeteers and other performers not elsewhere classified. They are employed by circuses, nightclubs, theatre, advertising and other production companies or may be self-employed.
acrobat, busker, circus performer, clown, fashion model, magician, puppeteer, ventriloquist.
- Buskers entertain passers-by on sidewalks and in parks with magic tricks, juggling acts, short dramatic works, music and other entertaining displays.
- Circus performers such as trapeze artists, high-wire walkers, clowns and jugglers entertain audiences with thrilling and humorous acts.
- Magicians and illusionists perform sleight-of-hand tricks, disappearing acts and other illusions.
- Fashion models display clothing and merchandise in commercials, advertisements and fashion shows and pose for artists and photographers.
- Puppeteers operate puppets and marionettes.
Jobs for Other Performers in Bas-Saint-Laurent Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Bas-Saint-Laurent Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: