Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers who operate processing machines, and package or grade food, beverage and tobacco products. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, fish plants, meat plants, breweries and other food, beverage and tobacco processing establishments.
HACCP co-ordinator, brewer supervisor, foreman/woman, poultry graders, packaging supervisor, production supervisor – food and beverage processing, supervisor, bottling, supervisor, fish processing, supervisor, food product testers, supervisor, meat packing, supervisor, tobacco processing, supervisor, vegetable packing, team supervisor, flour milling.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who process, package, test and grade food, beverage and tobacco products
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other units
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policy
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports.
Jobs for Supervisors, Food, Beverage and Tobacco Processing in Laval Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Laval Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: