Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Storekeepers and parts clerks sort, store and issue parts and supplies for use by the establishment in which they work and for sale to the public. They are employed by manufacturing companies, warehouses, retail and wholesale establishments, mining, forestry and construction companies, repair shops, hospitals and other establishments, and the armed forces.
ammunition storekeeper, automotive partsperson – retail, material keeper, medical supply clerk, motor vehicle parts clerk, parts clerk, parts supplier, partsperson, ship storeman/woman, storekeeper, tool room attendant.
- Receive and sort incoming parts and supplies
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in a warehouse, tool room, supply room or other area
- Process incoming requisitions and issue or distribute parts and supplies for internal usage
- Maintain records of orders and the amount, kind and location of parts and supplies on hand using manual or computerized inventory system
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Sell spare and replacement parts for motor vehicles, machinery and equipment in a retail setting
- Advise retail customers or internal users on appropriateness of parts, supplies or materials requested.
Parts clerks may specialize in a particular line of parts such as automotive parts, recreational vehicle parts, marine parts, heavy equipment parts, agricultural machinery parts, heating, ventilating and air conditioning parts or refrigeration parts.
Jobs for Storekeepers and Parts Clerks in Laval Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 11 job postings in Laval Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-05-21||warehouse clerk - parts and equipment||HUNT PERSONNEL||
|2013-05-17||storekeeper||SOLUTIONS EN RESSOURCES HUMAINES VERTEX INC.||
|2013-05-16||warehouse clerk - parts and equipment||CLOTURES SENTINELLE LTÉE||
|2013-05-16||warehouse checker||MAXI / PROVIGO / LOBLAWS||
|2013-05-15||warehouse clerk||HOME DEPOT CANADA||
|2013-05-13||parts lister||BÉDARD RESSOURCES INC.||
|2013-05-13||parts counter clerk - retail||RHP/ PLACEMENT||
|2013-05-10||warehouse clerk - parts and equipment||Wolseley Canada Inc.||
|2013-05-09||warehouse clerk - parts and equipment||UNI-SELECT INC.||
|2013-05-02||warehouse clerk - parts and equipment||LES SPÉCIALITÉS MONARCH INC.||
|2013-05-01||parts clerk||CENTRE D'AFFUTAGE BERTOLDI INC.||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: