Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes trade helpers and labourers, not elsewhere classified, who assist skilled tradespersons and perform labouring activities in the installation, maintenance and repair of industrial machinery, refrigeration, heating and air conditioning equipment, in the maintenance and repair of transportation and heavy equipment, in the installation and repair of telecommunication and power cables and in other repair and service work settings. They are employed by a wide variety of manufacturing, utility and service companies.
aerial spraying assistant, aircraft mechanic helper, cable installer helper, diesel mechanic helper, ground worker – telecommunications, mechanic's helper – automotive, millwright helper, refrigeration mechanic helper, splicer helper – telecommunications, surveyor helper.
- Move tools, equipment and other materials to and from work areas
- Assist in splicing overhead and underground communications and electric power transmission cables
- Assist in repairing, maintaining and installing industrial machinery and equipment
- Assist in repairing, maintaining and installing refrigeration, heating and air conditioning equipment
- Assist in repairing, maintaining and installing elevators
- Assist in repairing and maintaining stationary electric power generating and distribution equipment
- Assist in mechanical, electrical and body repairs of aircraft, railway cars, automobiles, trucks, buses, heavy equipment and motorcycles
- Assist in repairing electrical appliances, small engines or other similar equipment
- Mix fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides and load mixture into airplane for aerial spraying
- Assist in land surveying activities, such as holding or moving stakes and rods, clearing brush and debris from line of survey and transporting surveying tools to work area
- Perform other labouring and elemental tasks as required.
Jobs for Other Trades Helpers and Labourers in Moncton--Richibucto Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Moncton--Richibucto Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: