Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Instructors in this unit group teach courses, such as motor vehicle or motorcycle driving, sewing or other courses, which are outside of educational institutions and not job-related. They are employed by driving schools, fabric retailers and other commercial establishments or they may be self-employed. This unit group also includes driver's licence examiners, who are employed by provincial governments, and tutors who provide instruction in elementary or secondary school subjects.
driver's licence examiner, driving instructor, instructor, modelling and finishing school, motorcycle driving instructor, sewing instructor – non-vocational.
- Driving instructors instruct individuals on proper motor vehicle driving skills and traffic regulations, demonstrate and explain the handling and mechanical operation of motor vehicles and supervise individuals during practice driving.
- Driver's licence examiners conduct road test examinations and evaluate the driving ability of applicants for driver's licences.
- Sewing instructors give instruction to students in techniques and skills of sewing, tailoring and dressmaking.
- Modelling and finishing school instructors give instruction on comportment, personal development, make-up application and modelling techniques for fashion shows and magazine advertising.
Outlook & Prospects for Other Instructors in Moncton--Richibucto Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market News
Week of Apr 22 – Apr 26, 2013
- A dyslexia support group plans to open a Help Centre in Dieppe this Fall employing five specialists in learning disorders. The Association sud-est Dyslexie-Action is planning to finance their project by launching a fundraising campaign to raise $200,000 to open the Centre.
Week of Feb 04 – Feb 08, 2013
- Université de Moncton and Collège communautaire du Nouveau-Brunswick come together to offer training in financial services management (available in French only)
Week of Dec 10 – Dec 14, 2012
- The Université de Moncton would like to inform business owners that the co-op recruiting period for the Spring-Summer 2013 period is now underway
- The District scolaire francophone Sud is in need of additional school bus drivers (available in French only)
Week of Apr 16 – Apr 20, 2012
- Date Modified: