Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Personnel and recruitment officers identify and advertise job vacancies, recruit candidates, and assist in the selection and reassignment of employees. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
human resources officer, personnel officer, personnel selection officer – military, recruitment specialist, staffing analyst, staffing co-ordinator.
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements, prepare and post notices and advertisements, and collect and screen applications
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
- Review candidate inventories and contact potential applicants to arrange interviews and arrange transfers, redeployment and placement of personnel
- Recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions
- Co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates
- Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and co-ordinate termination of employment process
- Determine eligibility to entitlements, arrange staff training and provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs
- May supervise personnel clerks performing filing and record-keeping duties.
Jobs for Personnel and Recruitment Officers in Moncton--Richibucto Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: