Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes those who provide services to management such as analyzing the operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements, or analyzing advertising needs and developing appropriate advertising plans. They are employed by management consulting firms, advertising agencies and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed.
ISO consultant, advertising account executive, business management consultant, business methods analyst, consultant, organizational analysis, management analyst, organizational analyst, promotion specialist, records management specialist, researcher, organization and methods, senior consultant, operations management.
- Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of a public or private sector establishment
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
- Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
- Plan the reorganization of the operations of an establishment
- May supervise contracted researchers or clerical staff.
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media.
Outlook & Prospects for Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management in Moncton--Richibucto Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Currently the chances of qualified workers in this occupation finding employment are considered to be fair in the local area.
Job opportunities in this occupation can be found in the following industries: public administration, other professional services, finance and insurance, and real estate. Firms are increasingly recognizing the value of planning and trend analysis in order to better identify business opportunities. A significant number of management consultant firms have opened up in the region in recent years. In general, these are small companies with a small number of employees. There are also advertising consulting firms in the region. This is an occupation for which self-employment is an option. There are government offices in the region as well as a number of national, regional and local businesses, creating many job opportunities in the consulting field. Market globalization is creating a demand for management analysts and consultants. Employment prospects could be more numerous for people who have experience in or knowledge of new management theories and practices and for people specialized in computerized management tools. Firms understand the importance of keeping attuned to the needs of a potentially worldwide clientele.
Employment opportunities for workers in this occupation may vary in different communities across the province. You may want to check for specific opportunities in your community. Also, people who are able to work elsewhere may want to research the opportunities for this occupation in other areas of NB or in other provinces across the country.
Local Labour Market News
Week of Apr 01 – Apr 05, 2013
- The provincial government announced financial assistance for the creation of 25 new jobs. Under the terms of an agreement, Invest NB will provide up to $175,000 in the form of payroll rebates to Co-operators General Insurance Co., of Guelph, Ont. for the creation of new positions.
Week of Dec 03 – Dec 07, 2012
Week of Nov 19 – Nov 23, 2012
- ADDIS Group Inc. in Grand Falls receives funding from the provincial government to expand its operations
Week of Jun 04 – Jun 08, 2012
- Date Modified: