Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Architecture and science managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of an architecture, landscape architecture, scientific or statistical department, service or firm. They are employed by a wide range of private sector and government establishments as well as by architectural firms and scientific research companies.
architectural manager, chief actuary, director of architecture, director of research – forestry, director of research – manufacturing, director of research – mining, director, agricultural chemistry branch, landscape architecture manager, manager, life sciences program, manager, petroleum geology department, scientific research department manager, statistical service manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations of an architecture, landscape architecture, scientific research and development laboratory or quality control department, service or firm
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the architectural, scientific and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm
- Assign, co-ordinate and review the technical work of the department or project teams
- Recruit personnel and oversee development and maintenance of staff competence in required areas
- May participate directly in the design, development and inspection of technical projects or in the theoretical or applied scientific work of the department
- May consult and negotiate with clients to prepare specifications, explain proposals or present architectural or scientific research reports and findings.
Jobs for Architecture and Science Managers in Prince Edward Island
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Prince Edward Island for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: