There are 82 job postings in Canada.
Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Dental assistants assist dentists during the examination and treatment of patients and perform clerical functions. Dental assistants work primarily in dentists' offices, or they may be employed by government and educational institutions.
certified dental assistant, certified intra-oral dental assistant, dental assistant, registered dental assistant.
- Prepare patients for dental examination and assist the dentist during the examination
- Sterilize and maintain instruments and equipment
- Prepare dental instruments and filling materials
- Educate patients concerning oral hygiene
- Schedule patient appointments and record dental procedures performed
- Invoice patients for dental services
- Order dental and office supplies
- Take and develop X-rays
- Polish teeth and clinical crowns and apply fluoride and sealant
- Take preliminary impressions for diagnostic casts
- Fabricate temporary crowns and restorations.
Jobs for Dental Assistants in Winnipeg Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Job Opportunities in the Canadian Forces
The Canadian Forces is currently recruiting 2,800 Regular Force, and 5,400 part-time Reserve Force members for a wide range of careers across Canada.
The mission of the Canadian Forces is to protect Canada, defend North America in co operation with the U.S., and contribute to international peace and security. On any given day, about 8,000 Canadian Forces members - one third of our deployable force - are preparing for, engaged in or returning from an overseas mission. At home, Canadian Forces can bring the best available military resources from across Canada to bear on a crisis or threat, wherever it occurs, nation-wide.
To learn about the requirements and application process, visit FORCES.CA.
Federal Employment Programs and Services
Want to learn about programs that assist individuals, businesses and community organizations to identify employment resources such as jobs, labour market information and training opportunities? Visit:
- Canada Benefits
- Employment programs and services - Service Canada
- Training and Employment Initiatives - Service Canada
- Career Transition Assistance
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
- Students and Youth
Information for Youth and Students
Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP)
FSWEP provides full-time students with valuable, hands-on work experience related to their field of study and allows for a wealth of learning opportunities. For more information, visit the FSWEP Web site.
- Date Modified: