Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Library clerks issue and receive library materials, sort and shelve books and provide general library information to users. They also perform clerical functions. Library clerks are employed by libraries or other establishments with library services.
circulation clerk – library, interlibrary loan clerk, library clerk, library page, periodicals clerk, reference clerk, shelving clerk – library.
- Issue and receive library books and other materials
- Reshelve books and other library materials
- Perform clerical activities such as manual and electronic filing, word processing and occasional typing
- Maintain journal subscriptions
- Assist library users in accessing basic library materials and making interlibrary loans.
Outlook & Prospects for Library Clerks in Winnipeg Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
- Date Modified: