Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Library clerks issue and receive library materials, sort and shelve books and provide general library information to users. They also perform clerical functions. Library clerks are employed by libraries or other establishments with library services.
circulation clerk – library, interlibrary loan clerk, library clerk, library page, periodicals clerk, reference clerk, shelving clerk – library.
- Issue and receive library books and other materials
- Reshelve books and other library materials
- Perform clerical activities such as manual and electronic filing, word processing and occasional typing
- Maintain journal subscriptions
- Assist library users in accessing basic library materials and making interlibrary loans.
Jobs for Library Clerks in Winnipeg Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Winnipeg Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: