Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes amusement occupations such as operators of amusement rides, games and other attractions, and attendants in amusement, recreation and sports facilities who assist patrons, collect tickets and fees and supervise the use of recreational and sports equipment. They are employed by amusement parks, fairs, exhibitions, carnivals, arenas, billiard parlours, bowling alleys, golf courses, ski centres, tennis clubs, campgrounds and other recreational and sports facilities.
amusement attraction operator, amusement park attendant, amusement ride operator, athletic equipment custodian, billiard parlour attendant, bingo hall attendant, bowling alley attendant, campground attendant, game concession operator, ice maker, rink, recreation attendant, recreational facility attendant, ski lift attendant, sports attendant, tennis court attendant.
- Drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport amusement rides, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites
- Set up rides, fun houses, game concessions and other amusement attractions
- Perform routine maintenance and safety inspections of attraction equipment
- Operate rides and other attractions, oversee game activities and ensure safety of participants
- Supervise amusement attraction attendants and may sell tickets.
- Collect tickets and fees, and rent or sell sports and accessory equipment
- Schedule the use of recreational facilities such as golf courses, tennis courts, bowling alleys, fitness clubs, campgrounds and other similar facilities
- Operate recreational facility equipment such as ski lifts, ice rink equipment and snow making machines
- Assist patrons on and off ski lifts and amusement park rides, secure and release safety belts and bars and monitor equipment to detect wear and damage.
- Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds.
Québec, Beauport, Charlesbourg, Donnacona, Saint-Raymond, Baie-Saint-Paul, Beaupré, Cap-Rouge, Château-Richer, Clermont, Donohue, Lac-Saint-Charles, La Malbaie--Pointe-au-Pic, L'Ancienne-Lorette, Loretteville, Pont-Rouge, Portneuf, Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, Saint-Émile, Val-Bélair, Le Moyne, Plage-Rhéaume, Sainte-Anne-Ouest, Sault-à-la-Puce
Jobs for Operators and Attendants in Amusement, Recreation and Sport in Capitale-Nationale Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 6 job postings in Capitale-Nationale Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-06-14||recreation attendant||PERSONNEL DES FONDS NON PUBLICS, FORCES CANADIENNES||
|2013-06-14||recreational camp attendant||BOÎTE À SCIENCE||
|2013-06-13||attendant, bicycle rental||Vélo Passe-Sport Plein Air||
|2013-06-13||bicycle rental attendant||Vélo Passe-Sport Plein Air||
|2013-06-05||attendant, campground||CAMPING CHUTES FRASER INC.||
|2013-06-04||trailer park attendant||Location Roulotte Québec||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: