Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Administrative officers oversee and implement administrative procedures, establish work priorities and co-ordinate the acquisition of administrative services such as office space, supplies and security services. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
access to information and privacy officer, administrative officer, administrative services co-ordinator, co-ordinator, office services, forms management officer, liaison officer, office administrator, office manager, planning officer, records analyst – access to information, requirements officer – military, surplus assets officer, university admissions officer.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Carry out administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
Québec, Beauport, Charlesbourg, Donnacona, Saint-Raymond, Baie-Saint-Paul, Beaupré, Cap-Rouge, Château-Richer, Clermont, Donohue, Lac-Saint-Charles, La Malbaie--Pointe-au-Pic, L'Ancienne-Lorette, Loretteville, Pont-Rouge, Portneuf, Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, Saint-Émile, Val-Bélair, Le Moyne, Plage-Rhéaume, Sainte-Anne-Ouest, Sault-à-la-Puce
Jobs for Administrative Officers in Capitale-Nationale Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 18 job postings in Capitale-Nationale Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-05-17||administration technician (health and social services network)||CENTRE HOSPITALIER UNIVERSITAIRE DE QUÉBEC (CHUQ)||
|2013-05-17||administrative officer||RANDSTAD SAINTE-FOY||
|2013-05-16||administrative officer||LES SERVICES DE GESTION QUANTUM LIMITÉE||
|2013-05-16||administration officer||LES SERVICES DE GESTION QUANTUM LIMITÉE||
|2013-05-16||operations officer - administration||LE GROUPE SINISCO INC.||
|2013-05-15||liaison officer||CENTRE DE LA FAMILLE VALCARTIER||
|2013-05-14||operations officer - administration||BISCUITS LECLERC LTÉE||
|2013-05-13||administration officer||CEGEP LIMOILOU||
|2013-05-13||administrative officer||MULTI-ACTION COMMUNICATION INC.||
|2013-05-10||administrative co-ordinator||HÔTEL DELTA QUÉBEC||
|2013-05-08||administration specialist (Quebec public service)||MINISTÈRE DE LA FAMILLE ET DES AÎNÉS||
|2013-05-06||administration officer||Industrielle Alliance, Assurance et services financiers inc.||
|2013-05-03||organization and productivity project manager||TECHNOGÉNIE RESSOURCES PLUS INC.||
|2013-05-03||administrative officer||PRÉMONT HARLEY-DAVIDSON||
|2013-05-03||organization and productivity project manager||Ressources TD||
|2013-05-01||administrative officer||VIGI SANTÉ LTÉE||
|2013-04-26||administrative officer||CENTRE JEUNESSE DE QUÉBEC||
|2013-04-24||administrative co-ordinator||L'Accorderie de Québec, coopérative de solidarité||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: