Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Construction managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a construction company or a construction department within a company, under the direction of a general manager or other senior manager. They are employed by residential, commercial and industrial construction companies and by construction departments of companies outside the construction industry.
commercial construction manager, construction manager, construction superintendent, general contractor, housing construction manager, industrial construction manager, pipeline construction manager, project manager, construction, residential construction manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Represent company on matters such as business services and union contracts negotiation
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
- Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
- Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff.
Québec, Beauport, Charlesbourg, Donnacona, Saint-Raymond, Baie-Saint-Paul, Beaupré, Cap-Rouge, Château-Richer, Clermont, Donohue, Lac-Saint-Charles, La Malbaie--Pointe-au-Pic, L'Ancienne-Lorette, Loretteville, Pont-Rouge, Portneuf, Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, Saint-Émile, Val-Bélair, Le Moyne, Plage-Rhéaume, Sainte-Anne-Ouest, Sault-à-la-Puce
Jobs for Construction Managers in Capitale-Nationale Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 8 job postings in Capitale-Nationale Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-05-24||construction superintendent||CONSTRUCTION GELY INC.||
|2013-05-22||construction project manager||TALENT INC.||
|2013-05-22||project manager, construction||TALENT INC.||
|2013-05-22||construction project co-ordinator||LE GROUPE MANUFACTURIER D'ASCENSEURS GLOBAL TARDIF INC.||
|2013-05-22||construction project manager||C.F.G. CONSTRUCTION INC.||
|2013-05-15||construction project co-ordinator||VITRERIE LABERGE (1988) INC.||
|2013-05-09||construction senior project manager||GFR GROUPE-CONSEIL INC.||
|2013-05-09||project manager, construction||GFR GROUPE-CONSEIL INC.||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: