Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Dry cleaning and laundry supervisors supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: <i>Dry Cleaning and Laundry Occupations</i> (6681) and <i>Ironing, Pressing and Finishing Occupations</i> (6682). They are employed by dry cleaning and laundry establishments, fur cleaning establishments, commercial laundries and laundries in hotels, hospitals and other institutions.
dry cleaning supervisor, foreman/woman – laundry and dry cleaning, laundry supervisor, production supervisor, dry cleaning.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of dry cleaning and laundry staff
- Establish and implement production routines and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Monitor quality and production levels
- Requisition supplies
- Hire and train or arrange for training of workers
- Oversee the cleaning of suedes, leathers and other difficult items.
Wages for Dry Cleaning and Laundry Supervisors in Centre-du-Québec Region
Wages depend on job requirements and work conditions. They also vary between regions, for reasons such as location, labour agreements, and the availability of workers. The wages below are estimated before taxes.
- Date Modified: