Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes instructors who teach applied arts, academic, technical and vocational subjects to students at community colleges, CEGEPs, agricultural colleges, technical and vocational institutes, language schools and other college level schools. This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or development courses. College teachers who are heads of departments are included in this group.
CEGEP teacher, college teacher, commercial art instructor, community college teacher, company trainer, computer training instructor, department chairperson – college, department head – CEGEP, firefighting instructor, language school instructor, teacher – institute of technology, teacher, legal assistant program, training officer – company, vocational institute teacher.
- Teach students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory work, shop sessions, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects
- Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress
- Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
- Provide individualized tutorial/remedial instructions
- Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training
- Supervise teaching assistants
- May provide consultation services to government, business and other organizations
- May serve on committees concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and diploma requirements.
These instructors specialize in particular fields or areas of study such as visual arts, dental hygiene, welding, engineering technology, policing, computer software, management and early childhood education.
Jobs for College and Other Vocational Instructors in Centre-du-Québec Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 3 job postings in Centre-du-Québec Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-05-17||company trainer||LAMBERT RESSOURCES HUMAINES||
|2013-05-15||CEGEP teacher||CEGEP DE VICTORIAVILLE||
|2013-05-09||industry-based trainer||TECHNOGÉNIE RESSOURCES PLUS INC.||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: