Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes professional occupations in finance not elsewhere classified such as financial planners, financial examiners and inspectors, financial investigators, financial underwriters, mortgage brokers and trust officers. They are employed by banks, trust companies, investment firms and governments, or they may be self-employed.
credit unions examiner, estate and trust administrator, financial investigator, financial planner, financial underwriter, inspector, financial institutions, mortgage broker, trust officer.
- Financial planners develop personal financial plans for clients covering cash management, finances, insurance coverage, investments, retirement and estate planning, taxes and legal matters; analyze clients' financial records, set goals and develop a financial strategy; advise clients on implementing the financial plan to help them achieve their goals; may also arrange for the sale of financial products and investments depending on the licence held, and monitor the portfolio to ensure its quality and profitability; and help to expand business and attract new clients.
- Financial examiners and inspectors review and examine banks, trust companies, credit unions, caisses populaires, credit companies, real estate companies, insurance companies, pension funds, securities brokers and other financial services and institutions to ensure compliance with governing legislation and regulations.
- Financial investigators investigate possible unethical conduct or breaches of securities or commodity futures laws by persons or companies that trade in securities and commodity futures or that provide related financial services.
- Financial underwriters underwrite new issues of stocks and bonds, negotiate with corporations and governments to determine the type and terms of new securities issued and prepare offering prospectuses.
- Trust officers administer estate, personal, charitable, corporate and other types of trusts, direct trust account investments, receive and record investment income and disburse trust funds.
- Mortgage brokers meet with clients to obtain information about income, liabilities and assets, and type, price and condition of property to be mortgaged, and negotiate mortgage loans with lenders or lending institutions on behalf of clients.
Jobs for Other Financial Officers in Centre-du-Québec Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 4 job postings in Centre-du-Québec Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-12-05||investment advisor - personal finances||DRAKKAR RESSOURCES HUMAINES||
|2013-11-26||mortgage broker||CIVA SOLUTIONS RESSOURCES HUMAINES INC.||
|2013-11-21||investment advisor - personal finances||BANQUE NATIONALE DU CANADA||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: