Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group includes all machine operators, not elsewhere classified, who operate machines to cut, press, stamp, mould, treat, finish or otherwise fabricate components or products, such as jewellery, buttons, pencils, crayons, non-prescription lenses, brushes, notions and other miscellaneous products. They are employed by a wide variety of manufacturing companies.
brush making machine operator, button machine operator, crayon making machine tender, jewellery annealer, prism maker operator, skate press operator, sports ball moulder, stuffing machine tender, tennis ball maker operator.
- Operate machines which cut, press, stamp, mould, treat, finish or otherwise fabricate components or products
- Load supplies into hoppers of dispensing units or manually align, feed or otherwise place materials into machines
- Monitor machines for proper operation watching for jammed materials, defective units or other irregularities
- Clean work stations, removing scraps, dust, shavings or other by-products from machinery and surrounding areas
- May make routine changes of dies, nozzles or other machinery attachments as required.
Jobs for Other Products Machine Operators in Outaouais Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Outaouais Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: