Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Gambling casino workers operate gaming tables, maintain slot machines, accept keno wagers, pay out winning bets and jackpots and collect losing bets. They are employed by gambling casinos. Supervisors of gambling casino workers are included in this unit group.
croupier, gambling dealer, casino, keno runner, casino, keno writer, pit boss, gambling casino, shift manager, gambling casino, slot machine attendant, gambling casino, slot supervisor, supervisor, gaming tables.
- Operate gaming tables and games such as roulette, blackjack, keno, baccarat and poker
- Explain rules of games to patrons and ensure that rules are followed
- Accept keno wagers and issue computerized tickets for selection
- Determine winners or announce winning numbers
- Calculate and pay out winning bets and jackpots, collect losing bets and maintain related reports
- Fill slot machines with coins and assist patrons experiencing difficulties with machines
- Perform minor adjustments to slot machines.
- Supervise the activities of casino workers
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities of staff working at gaming tables and slot machines
- Train casino staff
- Resolve problems that arise, such as patrons' complaints and work-related issues.
Jobs for Casino Occupations in Mauricie Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Mauricie Region for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: