Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Software engineers and designers research, design, evaluate, integrate and maintain software applications, technical environments, operating systems, embedded software, information warehouses and telecommunications software. They are employed in information technology consulting firms, information technology research and development firms, and information technology units throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.
application architect, computer software engineer, embedded software engineer, software architect, software design engineer, software design verification engineer, software designer, software engineer, software testing engineer, systems integration engineer – software, technical architect – software, telecommunications software engineer.
- Collect and document user's requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems.
Jobs for Software Engineers and Designers in Mauricie Region
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are 2 job postings in Mauricie Region.
|Date Posted||Job Title||Employer||Location||Source|
|2013-12-06||systems engineer - software||GROUPE SCE INC.||
|2013-11-27||software systems designer||ADECCO SERVICES DE RESSOURCES HUMAINES LTÉE||
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: