Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Executive housekeepers direct and control the operations of housekeeping departments within hotels, hospitals and other establishments.
assistant executive housekeeper, executive housekeeper, hospital executive housekeeper, hotel executive housekeeper, housekeeping director, housekeeping manager.
- Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department
- Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crews
- Co-ordinate the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
- Hire, train and supervise housekeeping staff
- Maintain financial records and prepare budgets, payroll and employee schedules.
Outlook & Prospects for Executive Housekeepers in Yukon Territory
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market News
Week of May 06 – May 10, 2013
Week of Apr 08 – Apr 12, 2013
- Updated report states that the Casino Mine Project in the Yukon will create 1,600 construction jobs and 600 permanent jobs when production hits its peak
- The Yukon government has authorized Victoria Gold Corporation to move to the final stages of licensing for its Eagle Gold project, which will create 400 jobs at full operation. Pending regulatory approval, construction will begin this summer.
Week of Feb 04 – Feb 08, 2013
Week of Jan 21 – Jan 25, 2013
- Date Modified: