Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group consists of commissioned officers in the armed forces who plan, organize, command and evaluate the activities of personnel in occupations unique to the armed forces such as artillery and infantry units, military intelligence units and air weapons control units. The ranks of commissioned officers included in this unit group range from lieutenant to general.
air weapons control officer, armour officer, artillery officer, infantry officer, intelligence officer (management).
- Plan, organize and command the activities of military combat units such as armour, artillery and infantry battalions
- Develop and implement military procedures and policies based on detailed knowledge of units' capabilities and performance
- Direct subordinates in training and co-ordinate and direct activities of units in accordance with military practices
- Assume responsibility for welfare, morale and discipline of units
- Review and evaluate unit performance, prepare reports and provide briefings for superiors
- May command and lead units as part of United Nations' peacekeeping role in foreign countries.
Jobs for Commissioned Officers, Armed Forces in Yukon Territory
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Yukon Territory for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada¿s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: