Explore Careers - Job Market Report
This unit group consists of commissioned officers in the armed forces who plan, organize, command and evaluate the activities of personnel in occupations unique to the armed forces such as artillery and infantry units, military intelligence units and air weapons control units. The ranks of commissioned officers included in this unit group range from lieutenant to general.
air weapons control officer, armour officer, artillery officer, infantry officer, intelligence officer (management).
- Plan, organize and command the activities of military combat units such as armour, artillery and infantry battalions
- Develop and implement military procedures and policies based on detailed knowledge of units' capabilities and performance
- Direct subordinates in training and co-ordinate and direct activities of units in accordance with military practices
- Assume responsibility for welfare, morale and discipline of units
- Review and evaluate unit performance, prepare reports and provide briefings for superiors
- May command and lead units as part of United Nations' peacekeeping role in foreign countries.
Jobs for Commissioned Officers, Armed Forces in Yukon Territory
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
Information for Newcomers
Can I immigrate to Canada to work in this field?
You may be eligible to apply as a federal skilled worker if you have an arranged offer of permanent employment from a Canadian employer, or if you have been living legally in Canada for one year as an international student or temporary foreign worker. Find out more about who is eligible to apply in the Federal skilled worker section.
- Date Modified: