Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Accommodation service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an accommodation establishment or of a department within such an establishment. They are employed by hotels, motels, resorts, student residences and other accommodation establishments, or they may be self-employed.
assistant manager, hotel, bed and breakfast operator, front desk manager, guest-house operator, hotel director, hotel manager, motel manager, reservations manager, seasonal resort manager, ski resort manager, tourist home operator.
- Develop, implement and evaluate policies and procedures for the operation of the department or establishment
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Participate in the development of pricing and promotional strategies
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions
- Recruit and supervise staff, oversee training and set work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints.
Jobs for Accommodation Service Managers in Yukon Territory
Job opportunities from Job Bank and contributing job sites are updated daily.
There are currently no job offers available in Yukon Territory for this occupation.
Where to look for job opportunities
Job postings can be found in many places: on the Internet, on community bulletin boards, at job fairs or in newspaper
help wanted sections.
Information about available work is often circulated through managers, employees and business associates, as well as through family, friends and acquaintances. Networking Link opens in a new window is one of the best ways to search for jobs.
RSS job search feed
Subscribe to the Canada’s National Job Bank's RSS job search feedLink opens in a new window and receive automatic job posting updates for the location and occupation you have selected.
- Date Modified: