Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Managers in this unit group plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business, and ensure the quality of those services and client satisfaction. They work in such fields as management consulting, market research, personnel services, payroll services, advertising services and security services.
accounting firm manager, employment agency manager, legal firm manager, manager, management consulting service, manager, market research service, manager, nursing registry, payroll service manager, personnel agency manager, professional services manager – business services, security service manager.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business such as management consulting, market research, personnel services, payroll services, advertising services or security services
- Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of these establishments
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of sales or marketing strategies
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Represent the company within various economic and social organizations
- Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
- Hire, train and supervise staff.
Outlook & Prospects for Other Business Services Managers in Moncton--Richibucto Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 02 - Sep 06, 2013
- A representative of Excellium Inc. announced that they will be taking measures to maximize shareholder value, in light of continuing operational and financial challenges. Measures being considered by the Moncton-based security firm include the sale of all or part of the firm, a privatization transaction, or the entering into partnerships or other business combinations.
- J.D. Irving opened its new $16M head office building in Dieppe, which houses 560 employees with space for 100 more. The Midland Drive building is the head office for Midland Transport, Cavendish Farms, Cavendish Agri Services, Cavendish Produce, Irving Tissue and Irving Personal Care.
- Date Modified: